Mr. Nguyen Manh Dzung to make speech on “Can Different Jurisdictions Speak the Same Language on Enforcement of Arbitral Awards?” at International Bar Association 4th Asia Pacific Regional Forum Conference: Borderless Asia – Singapore 18 – 20 March 2015.
The conference presented by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum with following topics:
- A view from the top: hear from CEOs on the challenges and opportunities in an Asia linked by economic cooperation
- A group of general counsel give us a glimpse into their perfect law firm
- Private equity deals in Southeast Asia
- Cooperation agreements in Asia – the end game
- International arbitration – the Asia Pacific and investment treaty arbitration
- Where is dispute resolution going in the Asia Pacific?
- The 39 Steps – approaching international cartel investigations one issue at a time
- Banking beyond the Asian giants – opportunities which await APAC bankers and their lawyers outside of China and India
- Liquefied Natural Gas: driving the Asian economy
- Key issues in the retail- and consumer-goods sector
- Getting all in: the expansion of the gambling and gaming industries in Asia Pacific
Please click here to download the documents