WE ARE RECRUITING
Date: 07 July 2021
|Brief Introduction of the Firm||www.dzungsrt.com
HCMC Office: Unit 1605-16th floor, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Dzungsrt & Associates LLC is a boutique shipping and ADR law firm, consisting of highly qualified Vietnamese lawyers who have assisted both international and local clients since 1997. The firm is internationally accredited as a leader in the fields of shipping and marine insurance laws as well as international commercial dispute resolution, being widely recognised within the local legal profession as well as the international business circle.
|Job Descriptions||To perform tasks assigned by Partners of the firm. The primary tasks may include but not limited to:
• Researching legal issues relating to maritime law, commercial law and other dispute resolution practices and suggesting solutions.
• Contacting and working with the opponent parties, local courts, arbitration centers, and other competent authorities to negotiate, collect information, submit documents and to perform other assigned works.
• Drafting and reviewing various legal advices, arguments, opinions, reports and other relevant legal materials.
• Establishing and maintaining contact with clients to identify clients’ legal requirements and update the case to client.
• Acting as authorized representative or protecting lawyer of clients before the courts or arbitration centers.
|Requirements||• Holder of Vietnamese Bachelor of Law Degree (LL.B)
• Good command of MS Office
• Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English
• Required skills: presentation and speaking skills
|• Competitive salary
• Professional working environment
• Training programs for employees
• Health insurance
At Dzungsrt & Associates LLC, you will be professionally trained to be a specialized shipping lawyer or arbitration lawyer by leading international lawyers in the Asia Pacific Region. You will, therefore, be financially evaluated in accordance with successful level as directly accredited by our clients!
CV and relevant documents must be sent by email to email@example.com
Interview will be conducted virtually via Zoom in July 2021