Dzungsrt& Associates’ lawyers handle all types of matters concerning domestic and international litigation and arbitration in the area of shipping. The team of maritime litigators are headed by our senior partner, Mr. Nguyen Manh Dzung, the partner who founded the firm, of whom experience and expertise has significantly enhanced the firm’s profile in this area.
Our shipping litigation lawyers have experience in advising and conducting a wide range of maritime disputes including:
- the carriage of goods by sea;
- charterparty’s disputes;
- management agreements;
- sale and purchase of new buildings and second-hand tonnage;
- shipbuilding contract disputes;
- admiralty matters including collisions, salvage and general average;
- marine insurance;
- the defence of marine oil pollution claims;
- the enforcement of security over vessels.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us