Dzungsrt & Associates LLC would like to deliver our deep appreciation and acknowledgments to the speakers collaborated with us during 8 sessions of our weekly webinar series on “Shipping Law and It’s application in Vietnam” from 02 October 2020 to 20 November 2020. They are:
- Mr. Eske Munk – Chief Representative, Spica Services Vietnam
- Mr. John Simpson – Partner, Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Mr. Paul Apostolis – Director of Singapore office, Campbell Johnston Clark
- Mr. Jai Sharma – Head of Cargo Casualty, Clyde & Co (UK)
- Mr. Simon Culhane – Partner, Clyde & Co (UK)
- Mr. Chris Metcalf – Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan
- Mr. Ian Anderson – Partner, RPC Premier Law
- Mr. Corina Song – Partner, Allen & Gledhill
- Mr. Steffen Pedersen – Arbitrator, SCMA
The Webinar series attracted more than 600 audiences from the shipping industry, who are shipowners, charterers, marine insurers, shipyards, ship financiers, port operators, cargo receivers, consignees, shippers, carriers, surveyors, logistic providers, freight forwarders, etc., and 17 lecturers and students from 10 law schools in the country.
The Webinar series has created an invaluable opportunity for Partners of Dzungsrt & Associates LLC and our distinguished Speakers to educate various topics on international maritime law as well as to share the hands-on experience to provide the local audiences with useful solutions for their problems.
This Webinar is merely the very first step for our coming events, which would head toward the development of maritime law, marine insurance law and related dispute resolution.
Nguyen Manh Dzung, Senior Partner