Brief Introduction of the Firm: www.dzungsrt.com
Hanoi Office: Unit 6-11th Floor, Harec Building, 4A Lang Ha, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi
HCMC Office: Unit 1605-16th floor, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Job Title: Associate
02 (Hanoi Office)
01 (Saigon Office)
• Preparing the case files of the client, including but not limited to implementation of legalization and notarization of the documents, arrangement of the documents, etc.
• Drafting legal advice, opinions and arguments to attend court hearings to protect clients’ interests;
• Acting as authorized representative or protecting lawyer at the hearing before the courts or arbitration centers;
• Meeting with clients, opponent parties and working with state authorities;
• Establishing and maintaining contact with clients to identify and understand clients’ commercial objectives and legal needs;
• Providing clients with legal solutions related to maritime, international trade, commercial litigation and ADR issues;
• Other works assigned by Partners of the firm.
• Holder of Vietnamese Bachelor of Law Degree (LL.B)
• Licensed to practice law in Vietnam.
• Years of practical experience: 4 years and over
• Good command of MS Office
• Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English
• Required skills: presentation and speaking skills
• Competitive salary
• Professional working environment
• Health insurance
At Dzungsrt & Associates LLC, you will be properly trained to be a specialized shipping lawyer or arbitration lawyer by leading international lawyers in the Asia Pacific Region. You will, therefore, be financially evaluated in accordance with successful level as directly accredited by our clients!
CV and relevant documents must be sent by email to:
• Hanoi Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Saigon Office: email@example.com
Interview will be conducted in April 2023. The position is expected to
join the firm as soon as posible.