Academic and Qualifications
- BA - Bachelor of Art, major in International Law- Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
- LLM – Post graduate LLM in Business, Corporate and Maritime Law, major in Arbitration and Business law- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- International Academy for Arbitration Law: Session 2014
- Vietnam- Singapore training Centre: Enforcement of international arbitration agreements and awards
- Specialising in Arbitration, Litigation, Enforcement Litigation, Commercial Law, and International Business Law.
- Having good legal research, reasoning and communication skills and regularly involved in drafting opinions, statements and submissions for use in court and arbitration proceedings.
- Having participated in various seminars, workshops and training courses on arbitration.
Having practical knowledge and experience in Arbitration.
Research and publications
- Co-author of Vietnam Chapter in Getting the Deal Through – Arbitration 2012 (Published) and Getting the Deal Through – Arbitration 2013 (Published) (Global Arbitration Review) to be published by Law Business Research LTD (UK) (http://www.gettingthedealthrough.com/authors/40847/nguyen-thi-thu-trang/)
- Co author of Vietnam Chapter in National Arbitration Laws - 2nd Edition, (Author: Loukas Mistelis and Laurence Shore), to be published by Juris Publishing Inc. (US). ( See: http://www.jurispub.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=6829)
- Co author of paper named “Treaty Investment Arbitration” in The Workshop “Resolution of International Trade and Business Disputes” in 10 February 2012 within framework of the action of the 2nd component of the EU- Vietnam (Multilateral Trade Assistance Project) MUTRAP III project
- Co- author under the name of Dzungsrt& Associates LLC, of Vietnam Chapter in International Handbook on Commercial Arbitration to be published by International Council for Commercial Arbitration (Published) (see: http://www.arbitration-icca.org/media/1/13516722190920/toc_suppl._71.pdf)
- Co-author of paper named “Some comments contributing the draft Resolution of the Supreme People’ Court guiding some articles of Law on Commercial Arbitration” in the seminar of the Institute of Trial Science in Hochiminh City dated 2 November 2012
- Participating in proceedings on recognition and enforcement in Vietnam of several foreign arbitral awards
- Participating in an ICC arbitration seated in Singapore involving a joint venture dispute between a Vietnamese textile corporation and a US investor
Participating in a number of VIAC arbitrations involving commercial dispute between a Vietnamese party and a foreign party
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Việt