Ms Diep Thi Dieu Thuong obtained her LL.M Degree in Commercial Law at Melbourne Law School (Melbourne University), Australia, which is ranked as 10th best in the world and first both in Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Ms Diep Thi Dieu Thuong joined Dzungsrt & Associates LLC in 2020 as an associate. She focuses her practice on corporate, shipping, dispute resolution and employment. She also has substantial experience in investment and infrastructure.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 year
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Master of Commercial Law – The University of Melbourne, Australia
• Bachelor of International Commercial Law- University of Economics and Law (Vietnam National University in HCM City), Vietnam
• Assisting on advising a multinational company on the labour matters.
• Assisting on establishing a company in Vietnam for a foreigner to handle the sports and recreation education service.
Investment and Infrastructure
• Assisting on writing a Memorandum of advice for energy company in Philippines to do a wind farm project in Vietnam.
• Memorandum of advice for an Australian gas producer on the topic of public procurement.
• Memorandum of Advice for a British technology on distributing medical ventilators in Vietnam
• Assisting on writing a Memorandum of advice for a 5-star luxury hotel in relation to enforcement of contractual indemnities under Vietnamese Law.
• Preparing a security agreement and an application for registration of secured transactions for a Dutch multinational bank.
• Assisting on advising a Japanese leading financial company in relation to a new financial product.
• Assisting on writing a Memorandum of advice on the dispute arising from an international commercial contract between a foreign company and a Vietnamese company.