Kim Yen is an associate in Ho Chi Minh City Office of Dzungsrt & Associates LLC specializing in dispute resolution. Kim Yen has more than 3 years of experience supporting many international and domestic clients in resolving various kinds of dispute in commerce, corporate, construction, insurance, employment, civil matters, debt recovery, by negotiation, arbitration and litigation at the courts.
Kim Yen graduated with a very good bachelor's degree in International Commercial Law (High quality program) from the University of Economics and Law. She also completed the lawyer training course at the Judicial Academy. Kim Yen joined the Firm in March 2021. Here, Yen continues to practice in her strength, i.e. dispute resolution.
|YEARS OF EXPERIENCE|| 3 years
· March 2021 – Now: Dzungsrt & Associates LLC (Ho Chi Minh Office) – Associate;
· August 2018 – March 2021: DIMAC Law Firm – Junior Associate;
· May 2018 – July 2018: Bross and Partners Law Firm – Intern;
· January 2018 – May 2018: An Luat Law Firm – Intern.
|ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION||· 2020: Completed the Lawyer Training Course at the Judicial Academy;
· 2018: Graduated in International Commercial Law (High quality program) from the University of Economics and Law;
• 2016: Completed the Course “Accounting and Taxation” lasting 4.5 months at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City;
|LANGUAGE||• English: Fluent
• Vietnamese: Native