Dzungsrt & Associates LLC has extensive experience in the construction arbitration involving both public and private projects, including complex, highly technical construction and contract disputes. Thereby, our experienced team is uniquely qualified in the practice of construction litigation and arbitration, providing clients with reliable, personal service.
We have successfully represent employers, EPC contractors, main contractors, subcontractors, consultants, designers and suppliers industry in many significant cases involving various issues, such as payment, quality, progress, variations, price adjustment, insurance, guarantee (advance, contractual performance and warranty guarantee), acceptance and hand over, contract termination, final payment, interest, penalty, damages, liquidated damages, etc. This breadth of experience enables us to handle the complete spectrum of issues arising before, during and after project completion.
As stated by Legal 500, “Dzungsrt & Associates LLC has an excellent reputation in the arbitration space and handles an assortment of international and domestic …construction disputes”.
We handle the complete spectrum of issues arising before, during and after project completion. These experiences are employed in complex disputes in the field of construction and infrastructure:
- Price adjustment
- Guarantee (advance, contractual performance and warranty guarantee)
- Acceptance and hand over
- Contract termination
- Final payment
- Damages / Liquidated damages
- EPC contractors
- Main contractors
Other practice areas
- acting as counsel for a Korean financial group in a VIAC (Vietnam International Arbitration Centre) arbitration involving a dispute arising out of a construction contract signed between two formerly related companies for the construction of one of the highest skyscrapers in Hanoi, Vietnam;
- acting for one of the largest Korean construction companies in two VIAC arbitrations against a large State-owned commercial bank regarding two construction contracts;
- acting for a Singapore company in a dispute arising from a Contract Agreement with a Vietnamese company for Interior Design Consultancy Service of one of the highest skyscrapers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam;
- acting for a Japanese contractor against a government authority on an infrastructure project in Ho Chi Minh City;
- acting for a Vietnamese contractor against its Malaysian subcontractor in a VIAC arbitration;
Outstanding |Dispute Resolution (Asia Law)
Tier 1 | Dispute Resolution & Arbitration (Legal 500)
Recommended | International Arbitration (Benchmark)
Band 2 |Dispute Resolution (Chambers)
Tier 3 | Energy & Construction (Benchmark)