Dzungsrt & Associates’ lawyers have exceptional knowledge and profound practical experience on enforcement litigation before Vietnamese Courts. Our services extend beyond simply obtaining court judgements or arbitral awards; we also cover the execution of such rulings.
We have represented numerous foreign clients in cases concerning enforcement of both foreign and domestic arbitral awards in Vietnam.
Other practice areas
- Acting as legal counsel to a German General Trading Company in pursuing the enforcement of an arbitral award issued by a Tribunal of the VIAC against a Vietnamese Manufacturing Company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Acting as co-legal counsel to a Swiss trading group in relation to seven arbitral awards issued by Tribunals of the International Cotton Association (the “ICA”), involving contracts for sales of cotton and valuing at around USD 14 million.
- Acting as legal counsel to several Singapore companies in relation to a number of ad-hoc and ICA arbitral awards, involving charterparties and contracts for sales of cotton and valuing at around USD 400,000.
- Acting as legal counsel to a Russian company in relation to an arbitral award, issued by a Tribunal of the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce and Industry (the “ICAC”), involving a contract for sales of grain and valuing at around USD 400,000.
- Advising a British company on three arbitral awards issued by Tribunals of the Grain and Feed Trade Association (the “GAFTA”), involving contracts for sales of rice and valuing at around USD one million.