Trading & Commodities
LL.M, Melbourne Law School The University of Melbourne), Australia
Thuong is an associate in Ho Chi Minh City Office of Dzungsrt & Associates.
Her practice focuses notably on:
- Dispute resolution,
Thus, Thuong regularly works on various areas of law governing:
- The operation of business entities,
- Corporate governance,
- Labor issues,
- Commercial transactions and licensing.
She also assists clients on matters relating to ship finance and purchases.
Thuong joined Dzungsrt & Associates in 2020, after obtaining her LL.M Degree in Commercial Law at Melbourne Law School (The University of Melbourne), Australia, which is ranked as the 10th best university in the world.
- Advising a multinational financial institution on matters of labor,
- Advising a big German shipping company on its investment project in Vietnam and on various matters relating to its crew and vessels,
- Advising on issues of Vietnamese law in relation to a facility agreement between a State Bank of a foreign country and a Vietnamese commercial bank,
- Advising a big financial institution of the USA on matters of labor,
- Advising a Singaporean company on a dispute with a Vietnamese company on matters to do with an international commercial contract,
- Advising a Chinese contractor on a dispute emerging from a service contract with a telecommunication project in Vietnam,
- Advising on matters relating to the jurisdiction of Vietnamese authorities within the Exclusive Economic Zone,
- Advising shipowners on the obligation they have in terms of salvaging shipwrecked property,
- Assisting a Shipowners’ Club in requesting the claim amount for the general average from an insurance company.