- BA, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, Vietnam
Le graduated with a Bs of Maritime Engineering at HCM city University of Transport. He has 14-years of experience in the maritime industry through various positions, such as crew, shipping agent, legal officer, and tanker operation/ Chartering officer at many shipping companies.
Additionally, Le also graduated Ho Chi Minh city University of Law and has developed his career in maritime dispute resolution. He has resolved various kinds of disputes relating to:
- Vessel operation.
- Demurrage claim.
- Maritime insurance: P&I and H&M
– 28-30 October 2016, Haiphong: Attending the AGA 17 at Viet Nam Maritime University.
– 01-05 August 2016, Ho Chi Minh City: Attending Quality Management systems Auditor/ Lead Auditor training course based on ISO 9001:2015 standard.
– 20-21 November 2014, Ho Chi Minh city: Attending Tanker Management Self Assessment Workshop – Efficient tanker operation Course.
– 05-08 May 2010, Ho Chi Minh city: Attending Shipping Agent & Broker Course.
– 19-21 October 2007, Ho Chi Minh city – Attending Ship Security Officer Training.