LLM, Queen Mary University of London
Dang Thi Ngan is an associate at Dzungsrt & Associates’s HCMC Office. Her expertise specialises in all areas of Shipping Dry and Wet Work, including:
- Cargo Claims,
- Demurrage and Detention Claim,
- Disputes arising out of bills of Lading and transport documents,
- Bunker Dispute,
- Exercise of Liens,
- Ship Arrests,
- Shipowner’s Limitation of Liability,
- Oil Pollution,
- Wreck Removal.
Ngan obtained her LL.M Degree in International Shipping Law at Queen Mary University of London. She is academically well trained on on the shipping law at one of the top law school in the world as well as acquired extensive practical experience related to the shipping industry has advanced her to give prompt and helpful advice and practical support to a wide range of clients, such as:
- Leading international shipping law firms,
- P&I and H&M underwriters,
- Foreign shipowners,
- Top multinational shipping lines.
- Advised the Shipowner, consignee, shipper, freight forwarder on cariage of goods, charterparties, cargo claim, demurrage and detention claim, bunker claim.
- Advised the Shipowner on the matter exercising lien over the cargo.
- Advised the Shipowner on ship arrest and ship release.
- Advised the Shipping Lines on the disposal of plastic scraps.
- Advised the Shipping Lines on the matter of terminal handling charge of shipping lines.
- Advised the Corporations on the matter of purchasing the ship.
- Advised the Shipowners on the wet work matter, i.e collision, grounding, salvage, ship owner’s limitation liability, general average, towage, pilotage, wreck removal, oil pollution, marine casualities’s investigation.
- Advised g the Shipowner, consignee, shipper on the matter of customs procedure related to the cargo at the port.
- Advised the banks on marine insurance claim, i.e. P&I insurance, Hull insurance, cargo insurance.
- Represented the creditors including shipping lines, consignee, shipper to collect the debt.